Gmail Dock is not your ordinary Gmail client. It is designed with the realization that the best way to do most tasks in Gmail is to use the web.
The web-based Gmail client gets new features before most desktop clients, and it provides a great user experience. Still, it would be nice if Gmail integrated more deeply with Mac OS X. That’s what Gmail Dock is about.
- Easy, one-click access to your Gmail account
- New mail notifications with Growl and sound options
- Handling of mailto: links from any browser or application, systemwide
- Global, customizable hotkeys
- Support for Google Apps for your domain
- A touch of polish
Gmail is a trademark of Google, Inc. Mac OS X, the Apple logo, and Mac App Store are trademarks of Apple, Inc. Gmail Dock was made with help from a number of open source projects, including Growl, the GData Objective-C client, and Shortcut Recorder.